- Contextual Determinants of Observed Negative Emotional States in Police-Community Interactions. (with David A. Makin, Dale W. Willits, Wendy Koslicki, Rachael Brooks, and Rachel L. Bailey) (Forthcoming, Criminal Justice and Behavior)
- Geovisual Text Analytics for Exploring Spatiotemporal Variation in Public Discourse on Twitter. (with Caglar Koylu and Ryan L. Larson) (Cartography and Geographic Information Science)
- Emotional Arousal Predicts Votes on the Supreme Court. (with Ryan D. Enos and Maya Sen) (Forthcoming, Political Analysis)
- When Candidates Debate, Does Social Media Listen? (with Courtney Juelich), 2018, Journal of Elections, Public Opinion and Parties 28(2): 208-224.
- Personality and Legislative Politics: The Big Five Trait Dimensions among U.S. State Legislators (with Scott Lasley, Jeffery J. Mondak, Megan L. Remmel and Joel Turner), 2012, Political Psychology 33(2):179-306.